Metabolomics : A Powerful Tool in Systems Biology
- Jens C. O. Nielsen, Michael Jewett
- Hardback | 284 pages
- 155 x 235 x 17.78mm | 623g
- Publication date
- 04 Dec 2007
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- 2007 ed.
- Illustrations note
- 14 Tables, black and white; 13 Illustrations, color; 40 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 284 p. 53 illus., 13 illus. in color.
Giving a fresh, substantial and in-depth overview of the topic, this book brings together the latest results in the field of metabolomics. It comprehensively presents the current state of the metabolomics field by underscoring experimental methods, analysis techniques, standardization practices, and advances in specific model systems. As a result, it helps to significantly broaden our perspective on the principles and strategies underpinning this emerging field.